About Approved Home Mortgage


At Approved Home Mortgage, we understand that buying a new home is an exciting life experience - but it can also be daunting, as can refinancing your current home.   That's where our over 100 years of combined knowledge and experience come in.  We are here to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible, offer you the latest in financial resources, and give you the information needed to be an informed buyer, on the way to making your dreams come true.   

We offer competitive rates, affordable closing costs, and a simple lending process. 

We understand you're not simply buying a home. You're building a life. 

Loan Programs We Offer


Fixed rate loans

The interest rate on a mortgage remains fixed for the entire term of the loan.


Variable rate loans 

The interest rate on a loan or security fluctuates over time because it is based on a Prime interest rate or index that changes periodically.



Mortgage issued by federally qualified lenders and insured by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans are designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers who are unable to make a large down payment. These loans allow the borrower to borrow up to 96.5% of the value of the home leaving a 3.5% down payment, which can come from a gift.



A loan is considered jumbo if it exceeds the conforming high-balance loans limits. The current conforming loan limit for a single-family home is $424,100 for all states. USDA loans require no down payment, and you may finance up to 100% of the property value. Owner occupied properties only.

Our Location

Apply now for a better mortgage experience through Approved Home Mortgage